The d6 School Communicator is an innovative way of communicating with parents. The d6 School Communicator keeps you up-to-date with what is happening. It updates automatically and brings you all the latest news and calendar events. It also contains a photo gallery, contact list and a range of useful links and documents.
In order for us to improve our communication between the parents and the school, we encourage you to install the d6 School Communicator on both computers and mobile devices.
Always up-to-date: News and relevant information is added on a regular basis. The d6 School Communicator will automatically update as new information is added.
Get only the news you want: You can select which information you would like to receive. If you find that you are receiving information about the High School for example or a particular and you do not want to receive this, please click on the ‘Personalise’ tab and select the relevant channels from the list provided.
- Please download the mobile app for iPhone / iPad here and for Android, here.
- When you have downloaded and opened d6, you will be prompted to enter your name and email address. Please note the email address must be the one that you have given the school to register you under d6, otherwise you will not be able to login.
- Select Country ‘Zimbabwe’, select ‘Mashonaland West’ Province and then select “Lomagundi College Schools’’.
- Please enter the email address again and create your password. To activate your account, an email will be sent to your email address.
- In your email please ‘Confirm your email address’. After this you can now proceed to login into d6.
- Please download from the School Communicator website: http://d6.co.za/education/downloads/
- Select Country ‘Zimbabwe’ and type in school name “Lomagundi College Schools”.
- While downloading click “save” and thereafter “run”
- Follow the set up prompts.